Wednesday, 28 May 2014

BOOK REVIEW – LOVE UNDONE by DIANA NIXON

Publication date : 3 June 2014
Book blurb:
What would you do if all your memories were gone?

One day Kassie wakes up and realizes that her life is nothing but an endless emptiness…

One tragic incident takes away everything that she has ever cherished and loved: family, friends and all the best moments that she ever lived through.

Now everything seems unknown, including a beautiful stranger, whose mere look makes her heart beat faster.  Who is that reckless and mysterious man? Is he just an old friend or an enemy? Sinking into the vortex of indescribable emotions, they will give in to the most irresistible temptation ever, just to fall in love with each other, again and again...

My synopsis:
Kassie Benson is a spirited young woman with an independent streak.  When she wakes up and discovers she is suffering from amnesia, it’s difficult for her.  Does she have family, loved ones, someone she can turn to?  Then Mr Tall-dark-&-sinful walks in seemingly to take care of her but things just don’t add up for her.  Everything about this man makes her sit up and take notice, but something in her lost memories lurks just out of grasp telling her that not all is as it seems with her handsome stranger.

Daniel Farrel is a conflicted soul trying to find his way back to his “anchor”.  When he hears that Kassie is injured he rushes to her side – to be with her, to offer her comfort, to take care of her, but mostly for his own sake.  Daniel hides secrets, knowing that she isn’t ready to hear them, much less forgive them.  Can Daniel find a way to bring Kassie around to his truth and back into his arms?

What I thought:
I found myself reviewing this book by accident but I’m really glad I did.  I absolutely loved it.  I am an unashamed romance junkie and always find myself championing true love triumphing, despite all odds.  Diana Nixon weaves her story in such a way that you want to keep turning the pages to find out what is hiding in the closet and whether true love will, indeed, triumph in this case.  Her love scenes are very gentle and, therefore, suitable for younger readers … though not too young ;)  A good read I thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish.


Rating : &&&&


UPDATE : Now available at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment