Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentine Blog Hop : And the winner is ...

Oh my word, I had so much fun with this Blog Hop!!! Thank you, loyal readers, for hopping with us. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

We took the names of all of you that left your comments for us and compliments of random.org we have our winners. And I have to say ... you left us some beauties!!! We loved it.

So, without further ado ... 




  • $20 Amazon Gift Voucher ~ Galinda Barefoot 
  • Dragonfly Moments by and Dead of the Night ~ Christy Dunkin 
  • Taking Pleasure Seriously and Broken Destiny ~ Amy Bowens 
  • Harcourt's Mountain and Brent's Law - Sumi Singh 



Congratulations ladies and thanks again for joining us. Enjoy your prizes.

Much love,
Angelé xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Angelé, I'm jumping up for joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sumi. I'm so thrilled that you won! Enjoy hun. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sumi,

    Please can you send me your email address so I can send you your copy of Harcourt's Mountain?

    Thanks so much
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete